Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beautiful morning (Mission Trip Day 3)

Today 6:30 roles around and my body is aroused from deep slumber. I rolled over To a sitting position so that I could get use to my surroundings. The sun was peeking in through the window and the warm breeze outside verse the cold breeze inside left tear drops condensing on my window. Jeremy was still dead to all the new occurrences blossoming with the morning sun. But here I was being beckoned to come outside like a fish being lured by bait. Though the impulse to go out was strong i must still talk to my creator, who made such a beautiful place. So I got my knee and i spoke to God. It was definetly a blessing because i was able to appreciate the blessings of the outdoors more than before. Outside was more beautiful than it peek preview. The birds sang the song that never ends, which is ok because it was so melodies. I think it is interesting how God has made it so that birds can all sing in different intervals but still harmonizing. Anyways, the coconut trees waved there majestic leaves in the morning breeze to glory of king Jesus. The town wrapped in slumber seemed to rise with the sun. med were out in the fields under a little sun block, and from this strings were strung out over the field. These strings had pieces of wood scattered on it in intervals. The men would pluck these strings like harp players, and stream of birds fluttered out of the fields. It was definitely a new experience for me, but i also thought it was very ingenious methods of getting the birds out of the fields. Anyways got to go and work on my sermons. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment